Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Trash Monster

    You know how some people think there is a sock monster who steals all the socks out of the dryer?  I believe I have a trash monster named iDunno.  This monster, who I am sure is cute just like the ones from Monsters Inc., does quite the opposite.  A trash monster is the one who destroys your house while you are sleeping!   You know it had to be him because you spent all day cleaning this beautiful house and it looked spectacular no less.  Somehow by the time you wake up in the morning your house is a wreck.  There are shoes everywhere and toys all over, your bra in the middle of the living room floor, and your toothbrush in the fireplace!  Well you and I both know that I did not put them there! 
 **Disclaimer: Unless of course it was margarita night.. and in that case please disregard all above and below statements.**  :)
   Yes, I know what you are thinking, "Don't you have two kids?".  I do and they are lovely little sweethearts.  You see....I know it could not be them. When asked if they made this mess they say, "I didn't do it".  I then question "who did it?" and they continue to explain "I dunno".  So now the case is closed .... it is Mr. iDunno the trash monster and his dirty scowling ways!
  Now I can only think of one LOGICAL way to beat out this trash monger.....  If only I could wiggle my cute little nose like Samantha Stephens. I would then have the powers to make my broomstick sweep up the trash, and the toys jump back into the box (okay think Samantha crossed with Marry Poppins). 
Just one *dinkle dinkle ding* and my house would be clean! Sounds good right?

  


    But if you know me as well as I know me....my typical day would not be like those of Mary Poppins or Samantha Stevens.... O NO, I am more like Jeannie!  I try to make something great happen.... so I stand in my living room and cross my arms and do the most beautifully executed head nod  *POOF* there is now a giant spotted llama eating the trash in my living room and adding more crap ... literally!!!!! 

 But sadly, I do not have these OR any powers, so I guess I will just go hide in my nice clean bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment